Monday, May 11, 2009

1st blOg..EXAM is FINISHED!!!!

i m very happy now..
this is my 1st time to write a blog.
duno how to describe my feeling at this moment.
because b4  started to type the words,
i duno wat sud i write.
i m jz write wat m i thinking at this moment.
because i have finished the final exam for the y1s1..
i already do not study for 1 year plus..
actually i was very scare when i just further my studies in UTAR of kampar(y1s1)
It is because in the year that i do not study..
i totally cannot consentrate on my studies..
i scare later i will wasted money..
luckily,i find back myself to consentrate in studies already.
"myself" means the bernice in stardard 6 til form 3.
i cant study over nite until i omos get insonmia.haha.
my look is like a ghost now..
darker eye circle and big eye bags.
i was studied very hard on tat moment.
I hope can extend this "spirit" to study until i graduated.
haha..happy finished exam!
hope can score with flying of colour.hehe


lovely,
bernice tan
11/5/09
9.07pm


No comments:

Post a Comment